Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Bad Day or Bad luck??

It all started when on Friday night, i and my colleague work over time at Maxis TOC for additional E1 work order. Actually this job is not our job but we do it cause not one is doing this work at all. After finish this work order, it's 8.30pm already and it's raining too. Making me and my colleague lazy to go out and figuring place to have our late dinner. So we chill at Maxis TOC first until 9.30pm then we decided to go McDonald drive thru near ONE BORNEO's shell station, which it is the only one drive thru in Kota Kinabalu. Then we make our way to that McDonald. After reaching there we order two set of burger, which is McChicken and Spicy Chicken Mcdeluxe. After paying the burger we went to the take away counter for our late night dinner or supper. First, they hand me one plastic bag of Burger and Fried. Then i close up my window which i forgot we don't have any drink in the bag. Luckily we haven't drive away from there and open up my window again for the drink.
After taken the food and i drive my colleague to his hotel at KK town area. My colleague wanted to take his burger up to his hotel room when we reach his hotel room. Then notice something strange which we only saw one burger in that plastic bag. This is when i realize i miss out my burger. Then my friend gave me his fried since i don't have anything to eat. So i am not angry about didn't take my food at the drive thru cause it's maybe i am too rushing to go home so i miss out my burger. Was thinking about going back to take it but it is quite far from KK town area so drop this ideal and go home.
Then i drive home to enjoy my McDonald fried. When reaching home and went for shower. Something happen again, the whole apartment area don't have water supply. I want to shower but don't have water supply. Feel so piss out already, cause what a day.Then i call my housemate and ask him what happen, he also don't know why don't have water supply.He already know cause he reach home early that day and went out again. Piss again which he didn't told me about the water supply is cut. Then this is the only day that i sleep without shower.
Wake up another day's morning, thinking today would be a better day. I wake and went to my friend's hotel room for shower cause apartment still don't have it's water supply. Then i and my colleague hang out, he ask his girlfriend to join and i ask my schoolmate which i didn't meet for so long d. So we hang out, shopping , movie and dinner. Have wonderful time.
After all the fun, i have to go home in the end. When reaching home i realize that the apartment is full of water. Then i realize maybe someone forgot to close the tap when going out of this apartment since don't have water supply. So i call my housemate back to help out. So we clean up the whole apartment in One hour time. Tiring but it's necessary work to do.
This is almost finish sweeping the water out from my room d.

The floor still full of water under the bed.

Let's look at the bright side which this apartment haven't clean up for a long time d. Thanks to the water we clean it up in one hour. haha... What a day !!
It is bad day or just bad luck ??

No comments:

Post a Comment