Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The world of "Portrait"

I attended my 1st model photo shoot at Putrajaya on 18 of Dec 2011. Was invited by Jess Khoo to join this, i think it will be fun to join and play. Yes as i expected, it was fun to join photo shoot with other photographer. I did learn a few skill from the other photographer, Thank you !!

Enough with yapping ~ Here are some photo for you all to enjoy.
But for full album, please visit my facebook page. Thanks





The 3 beautiful model of the day. ;)

our group photo before we leave.

Sunset at Putrajaya in front of Ministry of Finance

One of my favorite photo (After & Before) a bit touch up on the subject

                                                                                                 
It was an enjoyable moment during the photo shoot... Hope to join again in the future. 
;)








No comments:

Post a Comment