Thursday, March 1, 2012

"A sign of a Beginning"

          She told me this morning that one of her colleague saw her wearing a new necklace and two ring was attach to it on her neck. The colleague curiously ask who gave her the necklace then she answer her brother. The next question ask by the colleague was who gave you those ring, then she replied one is from my dad and another from my friend. Then the colleague guess that it's from me, after that she smile but no replied. The colleague said that is a sign of a beginning. 

         I was surprise when i heard she said that. Was surprise too that many of her colleague knew of my existence. Anyway, the sign of a new beginning. 

         I gave her a ring as a Valentine's day gift even thought we haven't officially started dating yet. It's just a small gift of remembrance. I want it to simple gift and to let her think of me when she saw it. That is why i choose the gift as a ring. I am happy that she accepted the ring too at the 1st place and wear it when she got it. 


The ring on her hand.
Our Ring 
The ring on my hand.


PS: I am glad that i found you. =)



No comments:

Post a Comment