Thursday, December 16, 2010

The day before i leave Kota Kinabalu

Kota Kinabalu, just with in a blink of an eye I already live here for around 11 months. 1st i never been here before but now suddenly already live here for 11 months. Tomorrow i will be going back to Kuching for Christmas leave, after that i may not coming back to KK anymore beside personal stuff. I will be missing KK very much as i know it. Before i know i will be going back , i always wish i can go back. But now i am leaving already, i don't feel like leaving here behind. Anyway, Kuching here i come.
 My last time going to City mall for this year.


This girl with cap remind me of Ling Min.
 Tomorrow before leaving KK, i go my work place say farewell to them 1st before i go back to Kuching.
After that is me saying farewell to KK.


Thanks you Nas for the little gift. =D

                                                              KK, i miss you always....

2 comments: