Saturday, December 4, 2010

Disappointment during Dinner.....

Tonight , we don't know where to have our dinner.  In the end me and my colleague decided to have dinner at Thailand Restaurant at Water Front area.
Mai Yai Thailand Restaurant 

The restaurant is located near seaside so we can listen to the sea while having our dinner at there. This place attract lots of tourist to here for lunch or dinner. Here still have other restaurant like Italy, Malay and lastly not least Seafood restaurant. Still got club , pub and bar located at here.
Alright alright.... Why am i disappointed?
We sit down and start order food and after this we talk talk and photo each other at there, just like normal people will do. Then slowly our drinks came and our foods came.
Tom Yam Soup
Azrein having dinner with us.
Mr.Lee! >.<
Posting before my food arrive with an angry feeling. =X
In the end , i notice my order haven't arrive and my friend almost finish their meal already. So i start to worry about why it still haven't arrive in front of me. >.<
Then we ask the waiter that attended our table why my order haven't arrive. Then they told me they forgot about my order, it's an disappointment la.... Why this always happen to me ???? !!!
haiz..... what to do? I always have this kind of luck.
At last my food have arrive at the table but all my friend finish their meal already. No choice , i eat as fast as i can so i can continue chit chat with them.
Phad Thai (Chicken)    
My order was the most expensive one among all our  order. But they forgot about my order. What a disappointment.
Issshhh.... They still charge us for service taxes with this kind service. Haiz....
                   Why don't have exception for service taxes since my order was forgot by them ? >.<"
This dinner cost us RM118.55 including service taxes and Gov. taxes. This restaurant i still consider it have the most cheapest among all the restaurant here with foreign style of dishes la. But it seem like i am wrong, maybe cause they have adjusted all the price to match other shop. 5 month one time dine at this kind shop can la but if always like this i will be out of money for one week or two. We end our dinner with chit chat then go other place for more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment