Friday, December 10, 2010

Friday Blue ?

Today is a free day for me, since nothing to do at work so i decided not to go work. (Hey, for those that read my blog, please dun tell anyone that i didn't go work today ya. XD ) We went lunch at Inanam area with my colleague's cousin at Sinsuran Sang Nyuk Mee.

Sang Nyuk Mee (Rm5) 

                     This is a nice lunch and I saw Maxis staff there eating too. They give me a shock. >.<
                                          Cause i am not working today so a bit shock. XD

                                       Nice lunch.... Thanks to my colleague's cousin so this is free.

After finish lunch i went to work place fetch my other colleague cause he went to pray at mosque during the time i went lunch. So we went have pork during his absent. XD
U can see clearly that Canon warehouse sale date. XD

Nice view !!

Ice  Cream time ... Yeah !!

Eating my ice cream... yum yum....


talking to someone ? no la... just posting for photo only.

After that we went to Jesentton Point which we heard there got Canon Warehouse sale but actually it's on 11 of Dec until 12 of Dec. End up no warehouse sale today, so we walk walk at Jesentton point area there. Strong wind at port here, that is why my hair is so messy. XD

                                                                See You all Next Time ~~

2 comments:

  1. eng eng eng eng ! today catch snake catch dao chukbin arh u LOL so heng that u meet tiok MAXIS staff XD

    arghhh :( ice - creammmmmmmm !

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha... They dun mind la... since nothing do at site also. XD

    If the network got problem and i am not at site, like that i will be in big trouble la. =|

    ReplyDelete