Thursday, February 4, 2010

Another day without water supply

Yesterday i reach home at 10.38pm. I straightly online and chat with her online, and send some email out to my colleague. After chatting and emailing, i went for shower. i notice sth weird again, there is no water coming out from the water tap again. I felt damn " Not Again !! " . haha... It happen again.
I learn my lesson already. Remember to close all water tap before leaving the house. But today i didn't went to work cause i did not have a proper shower and i don't have work permit to work at site too. So i MC one day. Luckily i have spare bucket of water in the other bath room. So i used that water to clean up myself for the morning. In the afternoon i heard water coming from the tap and i quickly take the empty bucket to fill up the water. Until now no water coming right , It's 6.19pm already. go shower and go dinner .... Hope after i come back will have water supply la.

No comments:

Post a Comment