Thursday, February 25, 2010

My CNY 2010 celebration with family and friends

               CNY 2010 finally here and i started working already , hope this year is a good year for me and all my friends that are working or studying. Too bad during preparation of CNY , i am not at home so i can help my family on the preparation. I felt bad on that.... You can see it in my previous post, so that u will know where i went out station during this time.
               Finally i am home for new year and i only have one week to spend with my family and friends at Kuching. I treasure every moment but i didn't manage to see all my friends , still got see some. I glad to see some of them, mayb new year is the time that we gather together again. I enjoy the moment that many friends gather together and chit chat catch up with them. So nice to know all of them are doing so well in life. God bless them all !! amen.

               CNY EVE, is all family member gather together to have big family dinner in a big table where all our ancestor do that in China in ancient time. Which that is our chinese's custom too, even Malay do that too b4 Hari Raya. This year i follow my family went to my uncle's house at Asa Jaya located in Samarahan there cause my grandmother went there for New Year this time. So we had a big dinner with most of the family member, still got some cannot make it for reunion dinner. But this didn't stop us to gather and reunion at the Family reunion dinner the rest of the family member. Three family cannot make it due to some reason which i not sure of. One of uncle got stroke b4 CNY eve, thank god he is alright after he went into SGH.

                                            
  




This wasn't much compare to last few year ago one but we enjoy it. That is the important part of family reunion dinner. We talk , we laugh and we smile for the whole dinner. Cherish all your family member even they didn't treat u well, cause they are your family.












            After family reunion dinner, i and my family went home to rest and wait for tomorrow to come which is the 1st day of Chinese New Year. hahaha... Every year, at 12am every house will put out fire work to display and say new year has come. Still this year, so many many houses put out their fire work to show off and share with every one in the neighbourhood. For me, i stay in my room this year and chat with my friend at Sinagpore cause she cannot make it back for CNY this year due to no air ticket and holiday. All the fire work do not interest me cause every year is the same and nothing special already. How much i wish i was there with her to celebrate new year with her and chase away her boreness during those three day of holiday. So I chat and chat with her and accompany her until all the fire work is finish then we went to sleep after that.
          1st day of CNY fall on 14 of Feb 2010, which also known as Valentine's day. V day, this day is another day of lonelyness for me only remind me of i don't have a girlfriend to spend it with. sad sad.... luckily , i didn't cry for this kind of situation. hahaha.... This year, it's good cuz CNY fall on the same day of V day so i got my family and friends to celebrate with. ^^


                                        Oh...forgot to mention , this year is the year of the tiger !! roar ~~~ Rawr.....

 
This is the second day of CNY, we went to Ben's house and the rest of the gang's house for visiting. Have a great time with all them visiting... Keh Sing, thanks for inviting me to follow along.

  
When we reach damai puri and take photo at the entrance.  

  
 All the boys !!

Playing camera in the room
 
This is on our way to  青山 and my friend started record the over take scenes. hahaha.... Pubo !!
when think back, this is kinda stupid and sweat. wahahaha....

we went to 青山 before we went home. They all buddist beside me and one of my friend.

Summary of the 5 day of CNY
1st day of CNY :
went to church in the morning for CNY blessing
went to most of my relative's house visiting.
Go out with friends during the night.

2nd day of CNY :
Went Ah Ben there for open house and follow them to the rest of the gangs home.
At night we went to my uncle's house for some small gambling with all the relative. haha... Money come come.. no photo on this.
Went to BDC to discuss 3rd days trip to Damai Puri.

3rd day of CNY :
I follow my friends to Damai Puri for 3days 2 night stay.

4th day of CNY :
come home to prepare to go church for Ash Wednesday
after church then went to one of my friend's house to pick her up to Damai

5th day of CNY :
Check out from Damai Puri
Went to 青山 with them all.
Go out with Eddy to find his friends 


After those 5 day of CNY, i have to prepare my things and head back to KK for more work. So leave two day for me to spend my time with my friends at Kuching. That is kinda sad for me but i cherish all the moment and make it into memory. OMG.... i sounded like a girl. hahaha... 


On 21 of Feb, i fly back to KK for more work. 


sorry for the slow update on my blog.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment