Friday, February 5, 2010

Lawas

Today i wake up at 7.25am cause i forgot to activate my alarm which is i usually put alarm at 7am. After wake up, i feeling blur from everything (like usual).I remember today i am going to Lawas with my colleague and i get myself ready as soon as possible. After all set, i go down stair to have my breakfast at phoenix cafe. Finish breakfast then head back to apartment to wait for my colleague to come fetch me. The purpose of going to Lawas was to fetch them from delevering another lorry to Lawas to send to Miri.
I waited and waited at apartment while facebook and chatting with her. I wait until 12.30pm and they finally came to fetch me. I forgoted that i haven't had my lunch and i have to wait for 3 hour of drive to have my lunch.
                                                 186km from KK and 3 hour 26 minute of drive

                                            



 I am alone in another 4WD and my colleague is with his friend in that lorry which is the lorry in front is the lorry that need to be sent to Miri.






  
 



Lone wolf  ?? Driving alone in another car.
By the way, i don't know the way to Lawas , so i have to follow them and chase them too since they are driving very fast. They drive very fast and i need to over take the other car to follow them.





                                                                   Nice and hot wheater 
 
What a nice view... after those tree are beach.

When i reach Beaufort , I saw this bridge that make me wanna take it's photo. But nothing special about it la.   =P
You can see that yellow pole with black stripe, that is where the railway rails is. Currently the railway service is off due to the train is old already. Now they will reopen soon cause they have purchase new train which 2nd hand from KTM (not sure about this). haha....








Before leaving the boarder of Sabah to Sarawak, we reach a small town name Sipitang. It's a small town beside the beach. I like the view at the water front. But we didn't stop at there so i can't take more photo of that place. 



After leaving the border of Sabah , we reach Sarawak (my home state). It take me 20 more minute to reach the next destination , Lawas. 
Lawas is a small town and the capital of the Lawas District in Limbang Division of northern Sarawak, eastern Malaysia on the island of Borneo. This district area is 3,811.9 square kilometers, and population (year 2000 census) was 35,300. It is 1200 km from the state capital, Kuching and 200 km from the capital city of Sabah, Kota Kinabalu.
 I was so hungry when i reach Lawas. Immediatly, we look for a place to have lunch. Full after eating a big plate of rice. Now we are ready to go back KK already with another 3 hour of drive on the road back KK. Duration oh !!! Today we spend 6 hour of our day in the car , we almost can't stand the feel already. Can't imagine the feel that we drive home from KK to Kuching. haha~~~

Summary
(5/2/2010)
7.25  am :     Wake up from Bed 
8.00  am :     Finish brushing my teeth ,shower and clothes change
8.05  am :     Went down stair for breakfast at Phoenix Cafe
8.35  am :     Finish breakfast and head back to apartment to wait for my
                    colleague to arrive
8.40  am :     Reach apartment and continue facebook
10.05am :     She wake up from her good night sleep and started to chat 
                    with her 
10.10am:      Started to call my colleague and wonder what happen to them
11.40am:      She went to work after chatting with her and i still at home
12.00pm:      Wonder again why they so late and continue waiting
12.30pm:      Finally they (i don't know the other colleague also got 
                    follow )arrive
3.15  pm:      Reach destination (Lawas)
3.25  pm:      Have my Lunch at Lawas
3.45  pm:      Time to head back to KK
6.55  pm:      Reach apartment
7.15  pm:      Open laptop and facebook
7.30  pm:      Finish shower and start blogging......

No comments:

Post a Comment