Friday, February 26, 2010

Holiday Today But What to do ?

Today is Prophet Muhammad's Birthday which is a public holiday for all of us Malaysian. In a way, i felt happy cuz of Holiday but i felt bored instead because i don't know what to do during this three day of holiday at home or go out. Did i mention ? During Saturday and Sunday , i no need to work except being called. hehehe.... Until now, i stay at apartment watch movie and facebook, etc. What the hell ? is this all i can do at here ? This maybe a way for me to save money instead of spending them when i go hang out with friends at KK. Now my wallet only leave some money, which is enough for 3 to 4 set meal. It's the end of a month, and paid is just in the corner. I still have some saving in my bank but i don't want to use it and i want to save it for my future uses. 
 
What a lazy day !! lazy to go out for lunch instead cook myself a pack of instant noodle.

I felt lazy today, maybe cause it's holiday or i am lazy ? hahaha... So , just now i didn't go out for lunch but i i cook my self a pack of instant mee for lunch. For me, Today is bored and lazy. Don't know what to do at here or at outside.
I stay at home until night time baru go out which is downstairs to buy my self tomorrow's breakfast and tonight dinner. And today is Friday, on Friday i always eat vegetarian meal one. So tonight i buy myself Nasi goreng kosong cause at this area don't have any vegetarian store.
I regret that i bought that Nasi goreng cause it have no favor at all beside black pepper. It's suck !!  Next time get myself roti canai better. This is my today. What a boring day for me.  ><

Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments:

Post a Comment